An Introduction to Psychic Readings and How to Prepare for Them
Psychics use their great intuition, gifts, and learned skills to tune into your inner spiritual self and provide you with guidance and insight into the desired subject. Psychics may use a variety of tools to aid in their readings, such as pendulums, crystals, numerology, or angel and tarot cards, however, many psychics may purely rely on their clairvoyant gifts. There are many different types and topics of psychic readings, covering everything from your love life, relationships, and family to careers, traveling, and spiritual journeys. Psychic readings can be hugely beneficial, however, it is always best to lightly prepare for your reading to ensure that you are getting the most out of your time with your chosen psychic.
Here are some great ways to prepare:
1. Choosing the right psychic. Think about the area of your life you would like to explore with your psychic, are you having issues with your love life? Are you wondering if you have found your soul mate? Or do you need career advice? Then look for a psychic who specialises in that area.
Some terminology to be aware of:
Psychic Medium – They can communicate messages from loved ones who have passed on.
Angel Readers – Use angel cards as well as other tools to connect to angelic beings.
Tarot card readers – Use Tarot cards to explore the past, present, and future.
Clairvoyant – A clairvoyant is someone who can see or gain certain information about an object, person, or location through extrasensory perception (outside of the five senses).
2. Write a list. Once you know the area of your life you wish to discuss with your psychic, write a list identifying in detail what you would like to explore, in order of importance. This allows you to make the most of your time with your gifted psychic advisor and to create questions for them based on your list.
3. Ask good questions. The best questions to ask are specific to your chosen topic and open-ended.
4. Identify your intentions and be realistic. A truly gifted psychic will be able to pick up on your vibrations, both positive and negative, and use this to help interpret the information as well as using their other clairvoyant gifts. However, no psychic is right all the time. Our own free will, as well as external influences, greatly affect our lives all the time, therefore accept that new decisions and circumstances may affect the accuracy of any predictions made by your psychic advisor.
5. Make the most of your reading. Psychic readings have the potential to be truly life-changing and can provide excellent guidance and insight. Some people may wish to ‘test’ the psychic to ensure they’re genuine, by doing this you would just be wasting your time and negatively influencing the outcome of the reading. All Crystal Clear Psychics must pass through a 4-stage testing process before they are hired, so rest assured they are truly gifted and talented psychics.
6. Be open-minded and have a pen handy. Being open-minded is essential before having a psychic reading, be open to new possibilities and see where the reading takes you. It is also a great idea to have a pen handy and make some notes so that you can refer back to the guidance and insight in the future, or you may even wish to record your reading.
We hope you have a great psychic experience and that you now have some great ideas to prepare for your reading! If you would like a psychic reading to gain insight into your love life, family, career etc then please call a trusted psychic advisor on 0207 553 5050