Creating Good Karma – The Power of Positivity
What Kind of Karma are you Creating through your Daily Actions?
Every action taken, big or small has an effect. According to the law of Karma, the effect of our thoughts and actions actively shapes our future experiences.
“What you put out will come back to you in unexpected ways. Give only what you don’t mind getting back to you.”
Our actions can produce both negative and positive effects but working towards daily actions to create good karma can help us move towards spiritual balance and a happier life.
Cultivating Good Karma
We are not always aware of the consequences of what we say, what we do or what we think (whether in the short term or long term). According to Karmic law every action we take generates a force of energy that returns to it in like and kind. Many of our emotions, actions and behaviours are based on past thoughts and experiences, rather than future goals – often resulting in negative energies.
By taking the time to add a few simple actions to your daily life, you can work towards cultivating good Karma.
• Think about your motives – take responsibility for the actions you take. Make sure they come from a place of love and good intentions when helping yourself and others.
• Say thank you – often goes unsaid, but the simple act of saying thank you can make an important positive impact on someone's life which you may never even realise.
• Be honest – with others but also yourself. Being dishonest can be physically and emotionally draining, even if it is just a ‘white lie’.
• Be kind – to others and to yourself. There is no harm in focusing on your goals but try to help others along the way and the universe will repay you by matching your energy with the people you attract and positive experiences.
• Learn to love yourself – Stop judging yourself! Removing self-limiting beliefs can not only help us feel lighter, but it can also help raise our positive vibrations and move us closer towards a sense of peace, serenity, and spiritual awareness.
• Meditate – Give yourself some headspace and take some time to think about life, your journey, and the effect your actions have on others. Spend a few minutes to visualise good in the world, expanding your positive energy flow and creating a greater level of self-awareness. This will help you focus on the type of karma you are creating every day.
• Listen – take time to listen to others and give them a chance to speak. It will help them on their journey of discovery, and at the same time, you may learn something about yourself.
• Practice forgiveness – to others and yourself. One of the most difficult things to do, but it is important to practice this as it is something we would all hope others would consider for us.
As a result, these actions will become subconscious acts which will in turn reflect positive energy on to others – causing a Karmic ripple effect.
Restoring your Karmic Balance
As humans, we are not perfect, and the path to enlightenment and quest to release ourselves from the cycle negative energies is far from easy. Within us, we all have the power to create both negative and positive energies in life.
The key is to always remember that by choosing the path to peace over the need to be right can guide us on our path to restoring our karmic balance. You will only reap the rewards of the positive actions you carry out for yourself and others if your intent is truly unselfish. As they say, ‘What goes around, comes around’!
If you need guidance and insight for your year ahead, book a reading with our gifted phone psychics. We specialize in readings about love, relationships, work & career, home and family. To speak to a psychic today, call 0207 553 5050